IT Infrastructure Services
With long experience in building IT solution for our customers, a team of certified engineers, and established practices in service delivery, we have provided wide range of professional services to fulfill customer needs. Our services comprise of consulting, design, implementation, training, support and maintenance. We helped many organizations implement virtualized IT infrastructure, to optimize IT investment and to be ready for the Cloud computing.
Our goal is to build long term partnership with our clients starting from understanding customer’s business objectives, designing cost effective solution that ready to grow in the future, providing project management to deliver the solution on schedule with a smooth transition to our customers, and finally providing on-going support to ensure minimum disruption to IT operation.
Here are some examples of our professional services
- Server and Storage Implementation
- AIX, LPAR, HACMP Implementation
- Database Implementation: Oracle, Informix, DB2, SAP (Sybase) ASE
- VMware Implementation: vSphere, vCloud, etc.
- Microsoft Server Implementation: Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server, etc
- Linux Implementation
- VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) Solution
- Network Implementation
Business Continuity Solution
As IT has become critical to business operation, Business Continuity Planning (BCP) is an important part in IT service management. We have solution to protect IT infrastructure from the threats and minimize interrupt to IT service, ranging from Backup and Recovery solution, Security solution (Firewall, Anti-spam, Anti-virus,SIEM, etc), Disaster Recovery Planning, etc.
- Backup/Recovery: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM), Virtual Tape Library (VTL), VEEAM, Symantec : Backup Exec, NetBackup
- Security: Unified Thread Management (UTM)/Next Generation Firewall, End point management, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Disaster Recovery: Storage Replication, SW Replication: Oracle Data Guard, DB2 HADR, Double Take
Support and Maintenance
We have call center that customer can contact for all H/W and S/W incident and also standby engineer to provide technical support during non-office hours.
- Technical Services & Support (We provides 1 year service and support that included problem solving, solution consulting, system maintenance, health check and etc.)
- Per call service & support (We provides per-call service for supporting the customer who has emergency incident and no maintenance support)
- On-site technical support for PC/Notebook/Printer product, to provide end-user support at customer site or branch office country-wide.
Certification of our staffs
- HP Certified Hardware Service Engineer
- IBM Certified Solutions Expert and IBM Certified AIX Specialists
- Oracle Database Certified
- VMWare Certified
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Symantec Certified